Kids & Family
The children learn where electricity comes from and how it can create sound. They experience mechanical musical instruments in action, experiment with sound and sound-producing objects and take a look “behind the scenes” of the museum.
The main focus is on creativity. Enjoy experimenting and have fun being active and playing in a group – this is the Summer Camp’s motto!
A team of experienced supervisors and cultural mediators guides the children through the varied programme and organises a wide range of activities throughout the week at the Summer Camp.
- Mon - Fri, daily programme from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Children can be dropped off from 8.00 to 9.00 am and picked up from 4.00 to 5.00 pm
- Daily meals: lunch, snack, fruits
- Group size: 20 children
- Supervision by three experienced and trained cultural mediators
- Only for children aged 7-10 – younger and older children as well as accompanying adults are not allowed to participate.
The TMW Summer Camp can take place subject to the legal conditions and organisational possibilities that apply in the respective Summer Camp week. If the situation in the respective week does not allow the Summer Camp to take place for legal, health-related or organisational reasons, the TMW reserves the right to cancel the event.
Necessary COVID-19 prevention measures (as of April 2021) may also include the testing of participating children to ensure a high level of safety for the entire Summer Camp group.
After successful registration you will receive an order confirmation and in the following days an e-mail with detailed information and a personalized detail form. If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or +43 1 899 98-3001