Kids & Family
The online workshop shows experiments that encourage the sustainable use of resources: They are all designed as hands-on experiments to try out using simple and harmless materials you can find at home.
The experiments connect objects from the TMW with questions of sustainable technology and the handling of natural resources such as water and air. Individual phenomena are explained based on the experiments shown and can be tried out independently, raising questions such as: Why do ships float? (How) can technology help protect our environment? What does air consist of? Where does our drinking water come from and what happens with wastewater? …Details:
- One login for all workshop participants in the same household!
- This interactive online workshop (via Zoom) is organised and supervised live by two cultural mediators.
- You will need a computer (laptop/PC/tablet) with Internet access for using Zoom.
- The link for the Zoom meeting will be sent to you by email about one hour before the online workshop. (Please also check your spam folder for a message from the TWM.)
- All materials you need for the experiments are listed in a PDF file that is available for download below.