The big invention show
Kids & Family
Age 7 to 10
Who is curious, full of ideas and likes to come up with new machines, devices and models? What ground-breaking invention does the world still need? We are going on an expedition through the museum to find the best ideas. The birthday group will find out who invented all the devices and how they have changed our lives. All birthday party guests will then invent their very own miracle machines and build real models of their ideas!
- Birthday workshop
- Staff experienced in working with children
- Party room from 2.00 to 5.45 pm, duration of the birthday workshop: about 90 min
- Including Sacher cake, tableware, serviettes, candles and a small present for the birthday child
- Birthday snack can also be booked at the museum café
Please book in due time – Fri, Sat and Sun are particularly popular!
Group size: 15
- max. 15 children (incl. birthday child) and 4 adults: € 310,00
Please note that this birthday party is held in German. Children’s birthdays can be booked in English on request. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org