Kindergartens & Schools
The high-performance pocket-sized minicomputers have long been capable of doing far more than just making phone calls. Which functions of this universal tool are the most important to young users? Which ones are hardly ever used or are even annoying? And are there big differences in use?
The online workshop – about mobile phones using mobile phones – explores the numerous functions combined in these “miracle devices” and addresses individual user behaviour. Who knows, this everyday companion may still hold a surprise or two for the workshop participants!Details:
- This interactive online workshop (via Zoom) is held in the classroom.
- The workshop is organised and supervised live by two cultural mediators.
- The pupils need a smartphone or tablet with headset and stable Internet connection each.
- Having a laptop may be useful for the teacher.
- Information to prepare for the workshop and the link for the Zoom meeting will be sent to the teachers by email about 10 days before the booked date.
Two accompanying persons can attend for free.