In this workshop, you will learn how to control a microcontroller and electronic components using a self-developed programme. Prior experience is not necessary.
Kindergartens & Schools
This workshop shows how to programme an Arduino microcontroller that makes it possible to implement all kinds of projects, such as a flashing LED light, a robotic arm, a musical instrument or an app-controlled meteorological station.
After that, the pupils will have the opportunity to try out the newly acquired knowledge, giving them enough room for questions and dialogue.Details:
- This interactive online workshop (via Zoom) is organised and supervised live by two explainers.
- The pupils need a laptop/PC with Internet access.
- Tablets are NOT suitable.
- We work virtually on the Tinkercad Circuits Internet platform.
- Information to prepare for the workshop (download, documents) and the link for the Zoom meeting will be sent to the teachers by email about 10 days before the booked date.
Two accompanying persons can attend for free.